Comparative Evaluation of Prediction Algorithms
Sealy Center for Structural Biology
Department of Human Biological Chemistry & Genetics
University of Texas Medical Branch
301 University Boulevard
Galveston, Texas 77555-0857
The organizers for each CoEPrA 2006 problem will be announced
only after the deadline for the prediction submission. Their duties are:
- To select and prepare the appropriate dataset for each problem.
- To check the input and output data.
- To separate the dataset into a training set and a prediction set.
- To communicate the problem on the start date.
- To disclose the output variable of the prediction set after the deadline of each problem.
- To ensure the confidentiality of each CoEPrA 2006 problem.
- To deposit the entire dataset in the public domain at http://www.coepra.org/.